Sunday Morning K-12 Religious Education Registration ALT
ALERT - RE REGISTRATION TEMPORARY ADJUSTMENT
ParishSoft is having a system wide error which prevents us from using their system for RE Registration. While the system is down, please simply follow the two links below to complete your child's registration.
We will input your child's details into the database after you complete these two steps.
Please send any questions or concerns to REAdmin@trinity.org, or Judith Brusseau (email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding.
Step #1: Fill out an online form
Please have the following on hand before you begin:
- Your child's sacramental history
- Your health insurance details
When you're ready to begin, please click here or on the blue button just below and to the left.
When you're finished with the form, you will be directed back to this page so that you can make your tuition payment.
KEY DATES TO REMEMBER
- April 30: Registration opens
- May 7: On-site registration support (Upper School Rm 303; 10.10-11.15am)
- May 31: Final day for early bird returning RE family discount
- August 1: Final registration deadline
Step #2: Make an online payment
- Select "Religious Education - RE" for the organization
- Select "Registration Fee ($200 per child) - RE" for donation type
- Click on "Make a one-time donation"
- Enter the correct dollar amount into the field that appears
- Click "Continue"
- A box will pop up asking whether you want to make another donation (say, if you wanted to pay for RE *and* confirmation prep at the same time). ALWAYS CHOOSE GO ON TO THE NEXT STEP, NO MATTER WHAT. If you try to make two different types of donations on the same payment, the payment won't go through.
- NOTE: If you have used the online payment option before, please make every effort to use your old login information. If you can't remember, please email our accountant Shauna Creary at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her weekdays between 10am and 3pm at 202-903-2821. She can reset your password. It saves A LOT of time on our end if we don't have to try to match multiple accounts to make sure we know to whom to attribute the payment.
We look forward to seeing your child or children on Sunday mornings this fall.
Questions? Call the Office of Faith Formation and Religious Education Ministries at 202-903-2808, or send an email to email@example.com.