Step #2: Register for Religious Education Class
Log in to ConnectNow’s MOC (the Archdiocesan database's parishioner portal) using your new account details.
- Go to https://washingtondc.parishsoftfamilysuite.com and login to your MOC account. If you don’t have an MOC account, go to Step 1: Verify parishioner information, item #2.
- Click on the “RE Registration” tab in the upper-left-hand corner of the window.
- Then, click on “Online Registration” in the blue bar beneath the tabs.
- Choose the term “RE 2018-2019”.
- Click the “Add Student” button.
- During this process you will have another opportunity to update information on your family and child records using the links provided on screen.
- For class preference, choose your child’s grade level as the class. Then select your child's grade a second time.
- Repeat items 5-7 above for each child you are registering.