Register for First Reconciliation/ First Eucharist Sacramental Preparation
KEY DATES TO REMEMBER:
- August 1: Final registration deadline
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Your child's sacramental history
- There is no fee for this program
- Your child's registration will not be finalized until the RE office has a copy of your child's baptismal certificate
- Email copies of baptismal certificates to REadmin@trinity.org
Registering online for First Reconciliation/First Eucharist is a multi-step process. Please read the following carefully:
- Each step in the process takes you AWAY from this series of registration support pages to an external link.
Solution: Please return to this window in your browser after each step to ensure that you complete them all.
Time-lag between steps:
- There will be some time-lag between some of the steps, as you wait for account verification, etc.
Solution: Bookmark and print this page, or use the checklist that was sent via mail and email, to keep track of what you have completed.
How do I know when I'm finished?
Solution: Keep clicking through this series of support pages until you reach the final "Thank you!" page.
- If any steps remain incomplete after approximately one week after you commence the registration process, we will send you a reminder email to help you out.
- Remember: There is no fee to register for First Reconciliation/First Eucharist sacramental preparation.
- Once all required steps have been completed and reviewed by the RE office, you will receive a notification email confirming your child’s First Reconciliation/First Eucharist enrollment details.