Parish Life is a ministry of Holy Trinity that focuses on building community, and supporting programs and events that allow parishioners to connect with one another on social, pastoral, spiritual, and emotional levels. There are many groups represented within Parish Life that play a part in making Holy Trinity a vibrant, involved and active parish.
SUNDAY COFFEE AND DONUTS
Join us for fellowship every Sunday in McKenna Hall after the 9:00am and 11:30am Masses for coffee and donuts. Can you help by volunteering to set up prior to the 9:00am Mass? Service hours for students are available.
PARISH CONNECTIONS - All are invited. Look for details in upcoming bulletins
- February 2: Trivia Night in Trinity Hall
- February 25: A Talk on the Homilies of Fr. Leo Murray with Father Gillespie in the Chapel
- March 17: St. Patrick's Day Pot Luck in McKenna
GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP RESUMES ON FEBRUARY 10TH: Click on the link below for more information.
50+ GROUP -Click on the link below for more information
- February 4: Seminar; Spectrum of Services for Aging Well, Big Room Lower School. 10:10-11:10 AM
- February: Volunteer activity at Father McKenna Center
- February/March: Lenten spiritual activity
- March 4: Potluck Supper and Sing-A-Long
- March 11: Seminar; Community Based Aging Resources, Big Room Lower School. 10:10-11:10 AM
Groups & Ministries
For a complete description, visit our main Groups & Ministries page or view the pages below.
If you are interested in Parish Life activities, please see the weekly Bulletin and visit the main calendar for meeting dates. For more information about any of these programs, please contact Lisa Dittmeier.