Careers at Holy Trinity Catholic Church
Social Justice Coordinator at Holy Trinity Parish
Holy Trinity Catholic Church is looking for an organized and energetic person to serve as our part-time social justice coordinator. The social justice coordinator works with the Pastoral Associate for Social Justice and volunteer leaders to further our vision for social justice in the parish and the wider community. The position assists in managing existing social justice efforts, develops and implements new projects, partners with outside organizations, and supports the work of ministry social justice groups. This part-time position may require some evening and weekend hours. The coordinator will also be expected to lift, carry and transport boxes and other moderately heavy items.
Salary Range: $23-$26 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications.)
● Collaborate with Pastoral Associate and volunteer leaders to organize and execute events and initiatives.
● Maintain visibility of programming through internal and external publicity.
● Support the Social Justice Committee and sub-groups of the parish ministry
● Cultivate relationships with volunteers and donors.
● Highly organized
● Strong written and oral communication skills
● Competent using digital technology, including Google and MS office
● Comfortable working across cultures, coalitions, and generations
● Experience in community organizing, program management or volunteer management a plus
● Spanish fluency preferred
● Active driver’s license preferred
Preference will be given for parishioners and for individuals familiar with Catholic faith and practice. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest.