Jobs at Holy Trinity
To apply to any open positions, please submit a cover letter and resumé to Angela Grady, Director of Human Resources. No calls, please.
Holy Trinity School is looking for energetic and motivated substitute teachers to work with students at all levels, from pre-kindergarten to eighth grade. The best candidates for substitute teacher jobs have a bachelor’s degree and enjoy working with children. They are flexible and have some sort of education experience. Official experience and/or teaching certification are good, but we welcome those with informal experience too. For example, if you have worked as a tutor, child care provider or babysitter, you could be a great asset to our school.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative Assistant - Faith Formation and Religious Education Office
The Administrative Assistant provides general and clerical administrative support for the Faith Formation and Religious Education office as well as assist with some events and programs.
General responsibilities include:
- Handle registration of all Faith Formation and Religious Education programs.
- Maintain calendars for events and programs
- Maintain databases of family registration, attendance in RE and other items related to the programs.
- Assist in ordering books, supplies resources and materials.
- Shop for and preparation of workshops and meetings.
- Assist with financial records and budget.
- Assist in any special events as requested by the Director; example: Catechists Appreciation Dinner, etc.
- Prepare materials for RE/FF events, classes and workshops.
- Maintain office records and files.
Qualifications and Skills Include:
- Must be an active Roman Catholic.
- Must be able to work Sundays, occasional evenings and Saturdays (September – May).
- Minimum two years administrative experience
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced office
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The facilities department is seeking two part-time janitors for evening and/or weekends. The ideal candidates for these positions are detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on non-routine task and special project as the need arises. The janitor will be responsible for cleaning offices, conference rooms, classrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and public areas. Candidates must be able to frequently lift and move items up to 50 lbs. without assistance and be able to kneel, stoop, crouch and climb throughout the shift.
One position is for shifts Monday - Friday between the hours of 3 pm and 11 pm. Shifts may vary with an average of 20 hours per a week.
The other position is for shifts Sunday and Saturday with open availability. Shifts may vary with an average of 16 hours per a week.
Please send resume or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.