Pray at Home Resources
A Liturgy for Celebrating Sunday at Home
While we cannot gather to celebrate the Eucharist, consider using these resources to structure a Sunday liturgy for you or your family. While you could follow and use each part, see what comes naturally to you. As you begin, this may feel awkward, especially if your household is not used to praying together. That’s okay! Practice will help. Think about adding more meaningful parts to your Sunday liturgy as you go along.
- Audio of Holy Trinity homilies is posted at www.trinity.org/homilies
- Sunday Gospel Imaginative Contemplation from Catherine Heinhold
- An Ignatian Examen for Life During COVID-19
- Read or listen to the Daily Readings on the USCCB site
- Sacred Space: Your Daily Prayer Online
- Pray as You Go Podcasts
- Sunday Connection: Sunday Readings, Family and Grade-Appropriate Reflections
- Give Us This Day has made available free of charge a digital file of their periodical
- Keeping the Season from Lent to Pentecost
Times are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) unless otherwise noted.
- Georgetown University Dahlgren Chapel, Washington, DC – (Sunday) 7pm
- Bellarmine Chapel, Xavier University in Cincinnati, OH – (Sunday) 9am | (Weekdays) 8am and Noon
- St. Mary’s Student Parish, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI – (Sunday), 9am Central (English) | 9am Central (Spanish)
- St. Raphael the Archangel, Raleigh, NC – (Sunday) 9:30am | (Daily) 8:15am
- St. Ignatius Loyola Parish, New York, NY – (Monday-Friday) 5:30pm | (Sunday) 11am
- St. Francis Xavier Church, New York, NY — (Sunday) 11:30am; (Monday-Saturday) 12:05pm
- Saint Thomas More Catholic Community, St. Paul, MN — (Sunday) 10:30am Central
- Regis Jesuit High School, Aurora, CO — (Daily) 7pm | (Sunday) 12 pm
- Blessed Sacrament Jesuit Parish, Hollywood, CA – (Sunday) 9am Pacific in Spanish; 11am Pacific in English | (Monday-Friday) 12:05pm Pacific
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Church, Denver, CO – (Sunday) 10am Mountain
- St. Francis Xavier Church, Missoula, MT — (Sunday) 10am Mountain
- St. Ignatius Parish, San Francisco, CA – (Sunday) 10 am Pacific | (Daily) 9am Pacific
- St. John’s Church, Creighton University, Omaha, NE – (Sunday) 10:30am Central | (Daily) Noon
- St. Francis Xavier Parish, Phoenix, AZ – (Sunday) 10am PDT in English; Noon Pacific in Spanish
- St. Aloysius, Spokane, WA — (Sunday) 8:30am, 11am, 7pm PDT | (Daily) 5pm Pacific
- St. Monica Catholic Community, Santa Monica, CA — (Sunday) 5:30pm Pacific
- Church of the Gesu, Cleveland, OH – recording of 10am Sunday (English)
- St. Joseph’s Parish, Seattle, WA – (Sunday) posted; (Daily) 7am Pacific (streamed).
- St. Francis Xavier College Church, St. Louis, MO – (Daily and Sunday) as posted.
- DeSales University is streaming Sunday Mass.
- Sunday Masses from the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, the University of Notre Dame, and CatholicTV
- St. Dominic Church, Washington, DC - (Daily Mass) | 11am