Pray at Home Resources
Times are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) unless otherwise noted.
- Georgetown University Dahlgren Chapel, Washington, DC – (Sunday) 7pm
- Bellarmine Chapel, Xavier University in Cincinnati, OH – (Sunday) 9am | (Weekdays) 8am and Noon
- St. Mary’s Student Parish, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI – (Sunday), 9am Central (English) | 9am Central (Spanish)
- St. Raphael the Archangel, Raleigh, NC – (Sunday) 9:30am | (Daily) 8:15am
- St. Ignatius Loyola Parish, New York, NY – (Monday-Friday) 5:30pm | (Sunday) 11am
- St. Francis Xavier Church, New York, NY — (Sunday) 11:30am; (Monday-Saturday) 12:05pm
- Saint Thomas More Catholic Community, St. Paul, MN — (Sunday) 10:30am Central
- Regis Jesuit High School, Aurora, CO — (Daily) 7pm | (Sunday) 12 pm
- Blessed Sacrament Jesuit Parish, Hollywood, CA – (Sunday) 9am Pacific in Spanish; 11am Pacific in English | (Monday-Friday) 12:05pm Pacific
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Church, Denver, CO – (Sunday) 10am Mountain
- St. Francis Xavier Church, Missoula, MT — (Sunday) 10am Mountain
- St. Ignatius Parish, San Francisco, CA – (Sunday) 10 am Pacific | (Daily) 9am Pacific
- St. John’s Church, Creighton University, Omaha, NE – (Sunday) 10:30am Central | (Daily) Noon
- St. Francis Xavier Parish, Phoenix, AZ – (Sunday) 10am PDT in English; Noon Pacific in Spanish
- St. Aloysius, Spokane, WA — (Sunday) 8:30am, 11am, 7pm PDT | (Daily) 5pm Pacific
- St. Monica Catholic Community, Santa Monica, CA — (Sunday) 5:30pm Pacific
- Church of the Gesu, Cleveland, OH – recording of 10am Sunday (English)
- St. Joseph’s Parish, Seattle, WA – (Sunday) posted; (Daily) 7am Pacific (streamed).
- St. Francis Xavier College Church, St. Louis, MO – (Daily and Sunday) as posted.
- DeSales University is streaming Sunday Mass.
- Sunday Masses from the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, the University of Notre Dame, and CatholicTV
- St. Dominic Church, Washington, DC - (Daily Mass) | 11am
Make a Spiritual Communion
From the ADW, below are recommendations for how to make a ‘spiritual communion’ when unable to participate in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. The recommendations can be adapted based upon personal and family needs.
- Gather with others in your household and begin a time of prayer with the sign of the cross.
- Take time to read and reflect upon the readings from Sunday Mass. You can find the readings at usccb.org and a Sunday Gospel reflection on our YouTube channel.
- Share prayer intentions quietly or aloud.
- Pray the Lord’s Prayer.
- Pray one of the following prayers of spiritual communion: Prayer to the Most Holy Redeemer (Anima Christi), Prayer to Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified
- Close with the sign of the cross.
- Audio of Holy Trinity homilies is posted at www.trinity.org/homilies
- Sunday Gospel Imaginative Contemplation from Catherine Heinhold
- An Ignatian Examen for Life During COVID-19
- Read or listen to the Daily Readings on the USCCB site
- Sacred Space: Your Daily Prayer Online
- Pray as You Go Podcasts
- Sunday Connection: Sunday Readings, Family and Grade-Appropriate Reflections
- Give Us This Day has made available free of charge a digital file of their periodical
- Keeping the Season from Lent to Pentecost