Pray at Home Resources
Masses (updated 3.31.2020)
- Georgetown University Dahlgren Chapel, Washington, D.C. – (Sunday) 7 p.m. ET.
- Bellarmine Chapel, Xavier University in Cincinnati, OH – (Sunday) 9 a.m. ET (English); (Weekdays) 8:00 AM and Noon ET.
- St. Mary’s Student Parish, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI – (Sunday), 9 a.m. CT (English)/10 a.m. CT (Spanish)
- St. Raphael the Archangel, Raleigh, NC – (Sunday) 9:30 a.m. ET; (Daily) 8:15 a.m. ET.
- St. Ignatius Loyola Parish, New York, NY – (Mon-Fri) 5:30 p.m. ET; (Sunday) 11:00 am ET.
- St. Francis Xavier Church, New York, NY - (Sunday) 11:30 a.m. ET; (Mon-Sat) 12:05 p.m.
- Saint Thomas More Catholic Community, St. Paul, MN - 10:30 a.m. CT (Sunday).
- Regis Jesuit High School, Aurora, CO - 7 p.m. E.T (Daily)/ 12 p.m. ET (Sunday).
- Blessed Sacrament Jesuit Parish, Hollywood, CA – (Sunday) 9:00 a.m. PT (Spanish), 11 a.m. PT (English); (Mon-Fri) 12:05 p.m. PT.
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Church, Denver, CO – (Sunday) 10 a.m. MT.
- St. Francis Xavier Church, Missoula, MT - (Sunday) 10 a.m. MT.
- St. Ignatius Parish, San Francisco, CA – (Sunday) 10 a.m. PT; (daily) 9:00 a.m. PT.
- St. John’s Church, Creighton University, Omaha, NE – (Sunday) 10:30 a.m. CT; (Daily) 12:00 noon.
- St. Francis Xavier Parish, Phoenix, AZ – (Sunday) 10 a.m. MST (same as PDT) (English) /12 p.m. MST (Spanish)
- St. Aloysius, Spokane, WA - (Daily) (Sunday) 8:30 am, 11 a.m., 7 p.m. PT; 5:00 pm PT.
- St. Monica Catholic Community, Santa Monica, CA - (Sunday) 5:30pm PT
- Church of the Gesu, Cleveland, OH – recording of 10 a.m. ET Sunday (English)
- St. Joseph’s Parish, Seattle, WA – (Sunday) posted; (Daily) 7:00 am PST (streamed).
- St. Francis Xavier College Church, St. Louis, MO – (Daily and Sunday) as posted.
- DeSales University is streaming Sunday Mass.
- Sunday Masses from the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, the University of Notre Dame, and CatholicTV
Make a Spiritual Communion
From the ADW, below are recommendations for how to make a ‘spiritual communion’ when unable to participate in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. The recommendations can be adapted based upon personal and family needs.
- Gather with others in your household and begin a time of prayer with the sign of the cross.
- Take time to read and reflect upon the readings from Sunday Mass. You can find the readings at usccb.org and a Sunday Gospel reflection on our YouTube channel.
- Share prayer intentions quietly or aloud.
- Pray the Lord’s Prayer.
- Pray one of the following prayers of spiritual communion: Prayer to the Most Holy Redeemer (Anima Christi), Prayer to Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified
- Close with the sign of the cross.
- Audio of Holy Trinity homilies is posted at www.trinity.org/homilies
- Imaginative Contemplation from Catherine Heinhold
- An Ignatian Examen for Life During COVID-19
- Read or listen to the Daily Readings on the USCCB site
- Sacred Space: Your Daily Prayer Online
- Pray as You Go Podcasts
- Sunday Connection: Sunday Readings, Family and Grade-Appropriate Reflections
- Give Us This Day has made available free of charge a digital file of their periodical