Gift Naming Opportunities
Holy Trinity Church and School have several options for donors to offer a named gift for themselves or a loved one. Those interested in one or more of the opportunities listed below should contact Rock Schuler, Director of Stewardship, at RSchuler@trinity.org and/or 202-903-2843 to discuss details. Note that the below prices are subject to change in the event Holy Trinity's costs have changed since the time of publication.
- Teakwood bench with plaque in one of our garden areas: $2500
- Tree at Holy Rood Cemetery (note trees are named on a collective donor plaque that is ordered when the minimum required number of donors is reached): $2500
- Engraved granite paving stone in the chapel garden: $7500
- Engraved granite bench at Holy Rood Cemetery: $25,000
- A newly named Fund for a designated purpose: $50,000 or more
- A named gift for an existing fund or purpose, such as capital renovations, our Solar project, Migrant Relief program, Mary Magdalene Fund, etc.