Holy Trinity environmental work highlighted in Jesuit East’s eco-spirituality reflection! Read the reflection.
Laudato Si’ of the Holy Father Francis on Care for Our Common Home. “God, who calls us to generous commitment and to give him our all, offers us the light and the strength needed to continue on our way. In the heart of this world, the Lord of life, who loves us so much, is always present. He does not abandon us, he does not leave us alone, for he has united himself definitively to our earth, and his love constantly impels us to find new ways forward. Praise be to him!” So concludes Pope Francis’s Encyclical Letter to every person living on this plant calling for a transformation of the way we live and care about the planet and those who live on it, particularly the world’s most vulnerable. The Holy Father challenges all of us with his words. How will we respond – individually, as a parish, as a community of believers?
- Congregations 2018: As Creation Groans
- Yale University’s Institute of Sacred Music
- Holy Trinity Catholic Church Presentation Materials
- The Encyclical Resources:
- Liturgical Resources:
- Social Justice Resources:
- Holy Trinity Specific Resources:
- A report on parish programs and initiatives responding to Laudato Si‘ from the Maryland and USA Northeast Provinces of the Society of Jesus
Looking to do more? Join Holy Trinity’s Creation Care Team. They meet the 4th Sunday of every month at 4:00 pm in the Neale Room. For details contact Kate Tromble at email@example.com.