Youth Confirmation Requirements
Does your son or daughter meet these requirements for preparation to celebrate these sacrament of Confirmation ?
- Has he/she been baptized in the Catholic Church?
- Has he/she been enrolled for at least two years (including the current school year) in:
- A parish school?
- A religious education program?
- An independent Catholic school?
- Has he/she been completed the service requirements from 7th grade?
- Is he/she willing/able to commit to full and active participation in the program? (This includes completing written reflections, attending a full-day retreat and attending three two-hour sessions (outside of Sunday morning RE or Holy Trinity School class time)?
- Has he/she carefully considered who will be the sponsor? Learn about Confirmation sponsors here.
If the answer to all these questions is yes, then you can begin the preparation process!
What You Need to Register
Registering for the Confirmation preparation process is separate from RE registration.
- Health insurance information.
- Baptismal certificate (if not baptized at Holy Trinity). If baptized at Holy Trinity, you’ll need to provide the date of baptism on the supplemental information form.
- Confirmation sponsor’s name and contact information. Learn about sponsors here.
The deadline for registration is August 1, 2019.
Click this link to begin the registration process. You can also click “Youth Confirmation Sacramental Prep” under “Register” on the website’s navigation menu above.