Youth Ministry Adult Volunteers
Are you interested in accompanying the youth of our parish and sharing your faith with them? Youth Ministry could always use a reliable group of adults for extra support, whether that means being present for an event, bouncing off ideas, or assisting in coordinating and communicating. Leave your contact information in the sign up form if you are interested in being available, and we will be in touch throughout the year with how you can serve. All vocations and ages (high school graduate and up) are welcome.
VIRTUS training is imperative for adults that are interested in working with minors in the archdiocese. It only needs to be completed once. Questions and concerns can be directed to 301-853-5328.
Volunteering with Youth
If you are interested in volunteering with youth ministry in any capacity, please follow the steps listed below and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Complete the Volunteer Information Form.
- Register for an account on VIRTUS at www.virtus.org and attend a Protecting God's Children for Adults session.
- Complete the ADW Volunteer Application Form.
- Submit two forms of state-issued identification. One must be a photo ID.
- Read the ADW Child Protection and Safe Environment Policy booklet and sign the the acknowledgment form.
- Complete LiveScan fingerprinting.
Please email all completed forms, including identification, to Rebecca Hoesterey (email@example.com).