Volunteer Opportunities — 225th Anniversary
Excitement continues as we celebrate the 225th Anniversary of Holy Trinity Catholic Church. There are several ways to support and participate in this milestone celebration of 225 years of parishioners for others.
Founder's Day Celebration (October 6, 2019)
Founder’s Day is a time to reflect on the mission, purpose and ideals upon which Holy Trinity Catholic Church was founded. The event will feature food trucks, entertainment, and tours and will provide social, cultural, and educational activities. Volunteers are needed to plan and execute this day of celebration and fellowship. The next meeting is July 15 at 6pm in the Faber Room. All are welcome! Contact Ashley Klick to learn more.
The day features:
- Anniversary Mass at 11am (there will not be a 11:30am or 1:15pm Mass)
- Children's activities: Petting Zoo, Face Painters and more
- Arts & Crafts: Jewelry making, prayer bowls, Youth Ministry mural
- Social Justice: Meet tithe recipients and test your budget skills at the Grocery Challenge
- Pray: Experience the YACs Prayer Labyrinth
- History Panel: Parishioner Peter Higgins will moderate a panel of parishioners as they reflect on life at Holy Trinity post-Vatican II
- Chapel Chats: The "First" Church has served as a church, school, convent, rectory, and parish office. Meet the architects, fundraisers and artists associated with the 1999 renovation.
- Food & Fun: Tasty treats from Swizzler, Peruvian Brothers, Dolci Gelato, Georgetown Cupcake, Just Haiti Coffee and more!
Mystery on Holy Hill
Directed by Dr. Duane Nystrom and Produced by Lisa Dittmeier
The play will be performed on October 5 and October 6. Be a part of the cast and crew! To learn more about the performance, please contact Lisa Dittmeier.